Friday, December 23, 2011

learn more words


  • akele alone muth don't jaawo go.Don't go alone.
  • aksar often Myn I jaathaa hoon  cinema,
  • Aksar myn cinema jaathaa hoon.
  • Ajab  wonderful  hai is yeh this Duniya world.
  • This world is wonderful.
  • abhi abhi just now tum you aayeh ho have come.
  • Just now you have come
  • Kyoon why jaana to go chahtheh ho wish
  • Why do you wish to go ?
  • Aaj kal nowadays bachche children naheen not.no
  • suntheh listen naheen.
  • Nowadays children do not  listen.
  • aadhat habit, practice jhoot lies bolna to tell mera my aaj kal now-a-days.
  • Now a days it is my habit to tell lies.
  • jhoot lie bolna to tell Aaasaan easy  hai is
  • It is easy to tell lies.
  • mujeh for me  ithna hi only this much kaafi enough 
  • Mujeh Ithna hi kafee hai.
  • This much is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment